About

If you didn’t realize by now, my name is Marc – welcome to my blog. While the content has changed slightly in the past 2 years that I’ve been blogging, the general premise of my posts has stayed the same – I try my best to document my work with any projects that I am currently involved in, and some of my findings along the way. I always try to include a tutorial if I think it would benefit others that might face the same problems I have, and love showing off the work that I’ve accomplished. 90% of the posts will relate to technology in some form or another, while the remaining 10% will be amusing pieces that just pop up around the internet. I’d love to be one of those bloggers that can wholeheartedly promise new posts every other day or once a week, but that’s not my style – if the idea for a post comes my way, expect an write-up. As such, keep coming back to see if there’s anything new to learn.

It’s hard to write an accurate ‘About’ page when its strictly supposed to be about the blog. To check out more information about me, head over to my resume or my portfolio. If you want to get in touch, shoot me an email or head over to my twitter.